C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge
Rules & Eligibility
The C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge is open to anyone with a passion for making a difference in the world. We believe good ideas need input from every possible background and perspective. We encourage you to form a team to participate in the C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge.
- Registration and Submissions: Teams must register before Oct. 25, 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Submissions must be submitted before Nov. 18, 11:59 p.m. Pacific.
- Data Sources: Submissions must use at least two data sources from the C3.ai COVID-19 Data Lake. We encourage participants to use additional data sources, but all data sources used must be available for public use and be disclosed in the submission forms, along with the applicable license for each data source.
- Teams: Teams may be composed of up to five named individuals. Corporate teams may be formed, and any team representing a corporation must also be limited to up to five named individuals. An individual may only participate on one team.
- Participation Agreement: All team members must have accepted the participation agreement before submitting work.
- Project Integrity: All project work must be your own, but your team may use code and data that is open-sourced and publicly available to all other participants.
- Minor Participation: Participants from the United States of America must be at least 13 years old. For any participant under the age of 18, a legal guardian must sign the participation agreement during registration. Participants in eligible jurisdictions outside the United States must be 18 years old or must have reached the age of emancipation in the jurisdiction from which they are submitting their project, whichever is greater.
Click here to read more about registration, submissions, and eligibility.