At this week’s AWS re:Invent 2016 in Las Vegas, C3 is featured as a premier member of the just-launched AWS IoT Competency program. This recognition amplifies C3’s role as an APN Advanced Technology Partner possessing deep technical proficiency, proven customer success, and domain expertise in IoT technology and solutions that leverage AWS services.
During the AWS Global Partner Summit keynote on November 29th, Terry Wise, VP of Worldwide Alliances, Channels, and Ecosystem at AWS, highlighted C3 and AWS customer successes and also showed a video interview featuring Tom Siebel, C3 CEO.
In the video, Siebel states, “IoT is the fastest growing software market in the history of information technology. Utilities, discrete manufacturing, travel and transportation, aerospace, and healthcare, are all being upgraded in the way that they’re remotely machine addressable. This looks to us like a complete replacement market for everything that’s going on in enterprise applications software.” Siebel concludes, “AWS is hands down the leader in terms of quality, performance, technology leadership, and acceleration of that technology.”
- “The perception of cloud computing has been changing very dramatically over the past eight years where today there’s a general acknowledgement that the cloud is where we’re going.”
- “We’re dealing with data sets that are historically unprecedented in size. When you look at IoT use cases, the most prevalent are in the areas of predictive maintenance, fraud detection, customer segmentation and targeting, and CRM.”
- “C3 is an enterprise application software company that, combined with AWS and AWS IoT, allows our customers to rapidly design, develop, and operate large-scale big data, predictive analytics, and IoT applications.”
- “At C3 we take advantage of everything that’s in the AWS stack: Dynamo DB, Lambda, and certainly AWS IoT, which is very important for device connectivity.
- “I believe that AWS is offering an enormous service to the marketplace with their AWS IoT Competency program, specifically to meet customers’ IoT requirements.”