C3 AI “…could become the de facto AI platform standard for the world’s most complex industries”
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – July 12, 2022 – C3 AI (NYSE:AI), the Enterprise AI application software company, today announced that Forrester Research has named it a Leader in AI and Machine Learning Platforms in its July 2022 report, The Forrester Wave™: AI/ML Platforms, Q3 2022.
“Ahead of its time, C3 AI’s strategy is to make AI application-centric by building a growing library of industry solutions, forging deep industry partnerships, running in every cloud, and facilitating extreme reuse through common data models,” the report states.
“We are pleased to be recognized as a leader in AI and ML platforms,” said Thomas Siebel, C3 AI CEO. “I’m delighted to see C3 AI’s significant investments in enterprise AI software be acknowledged. I believe that Forrester Research has made an important contribution, having published the first professional comprehensive analysis of enterprise AI and Machine Learning platforms,” Siebel continued, “changing the dialogue from a focus on disjointed tools to the importance of cohesive enterprise AI platforms. This is certain to accelerate the market adoption of enterprise AI and simplify often protracted decision processes.”
Of the 15 vendors in the report, C3 AI received the top ranking in the Strategy category. For the following criteria, C3 AI received:
- Highest score possible in Product Vision
- Highest score possible in Application Tools
- Highest score possible in Application Accelerators
- Highest score possible in Market Approach
- Highest score possible in Architecture Runtime
- Highest score possible in Architecture Security
- Highest score possible in Data Features
- Highest score possible in Partner Ecosystem
- Highest score possible in Performance
Download The Forrester Wave™: AI and Machine Learning Platforms, Q3 2022 report here.