The C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge is an international public data science competition to inspire developers, physicians, and creative minds around the world to combat COVID-19 with the power of data. We need data to inform society on how to treat the virus, how to reopen schools, and how to address the wide-ranging impacts of the pandemic. Together, we can solve important COVID-19 problems and impact local, national, and even global communities.
Join C3.ai in this livestream event to learn more about the C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge. During this livestream, you will learn about:
- The C3.ai COVID-19 Grand Challenge, including specifics on eligibility, the evaluation process, awards, and submission criteria
- Tips and tricks to develop a winning submission
- The C3.ai COVID-19 Data Lake and how you can use it to fight COVID-19
- Houman Behzadi, President and Chief Product Officer, C3.ai
- Nikhil Krishnan, Group Vice President, Products, C3.ai
- Merel Witteveen, Sr. Director, Program Management, C3.ai