eWEEK provides an in-depth look at C3’s innovation, customer success, and early market leadership in “Tom Siebel is Getting His Systems Running Again, This Time in IoT,” explaining how “fast-rising C3 has paved its own way in the nascent industrial internet of things market.”
Excerpts from the article include:
- Siebel, a 40-year veteran of Silicon Valley, was named the past week as EY’s 2017 Entrepreneur of the Year, a prestigious award in the IT community. This is the second time Siebel has been honored as Entrepreneur of the Year.
- As C3 CEO, Siebel is once again working on a market leadership position in one of the fastest-growing software markets in the history of information technology.
- Siebel told eWEEK that his company already has nearly 30 working installations of his company’s platform, including a multimillion-dollar system sold a year ago to Paris-based energy provider ENGIE. ENGIE selected the company’s platform and applications as the tech foundation for its global enterprise-wide transformation plan.
- Siebel’s firm is expanding on the AI and machine learning capabilities currently integrated in its platform with additional deep learning technologies and more advanced analyses that increase the precision and accuracy of predictions.
- C3 results for fiscal year 2017, ended March 31, 2017, included 600 percent year-over-year bookings growth, 65 percent revenue growth year over year, and cash-positive operations.
- So the early returns are in: Little C3 is carving out a leadership role in the first inning of the IoT era, and a lot of the big guys find themselves chasing it. Tom Siebel is the main reason for this.
Read the full article: “Tom Siebel is Getting His Systems Running Again, This Time in IoT”