Scaling AI beyond proof of concepts and trials is critical to delivering meaningful value to enterprises. However, scaling enterprise AI is challenging and one key obstacle has been the ability to create, test, and manage AI/ML models for use across an enterprise. By leveraging the model-driven architecture, ML pipeline, and other features of the C3 AI Suite, data scientists in large global organizations have implemented applications with hundreds of thousands of AI models, delivering significant insights and millions of dollars in annual benefits.
Join this webinar to learn how the C3 AI Suite helps data scientists:
- Ingest petabytes of multi-source data and shrink time spent on data cleansing and data management tasks
- Build and test millions of machine learning models using prepackaged templates and multi-model orchestration
- Collaborate effectively with on-demand notebooks running in containers and auto-scaling workloads
- Ensure full reproducibility with version-controlled models and support for CI/CD testing
The webinar will feature an industry-wide perspective on scaling AI across an enterprise from Forrester’s Mike Gualtieri and a demo of the latest ML and data science features in the 7.12 release of C3 AI Suite.
- Mike Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Houman Behzadi, Chief Product Officer, C3.ai
- Louis Poirier, ML Platform Architect, C3.ai