Between demand and supply uncertainties, meeting customer expectations, and the constant push to lower costs, managing global supply chains has always been a complex undertaking. With the supply chain disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s become significantly harder. Global companies no longer can rely on 20th century supply chain management practices and systems.
Join C3 AI and Microsoft in this livestream event to learn how the C3 AI Inventory Optimization Application uses AI to help:
- Reduce inventory levels and associated holding costs by optimizing reorder parameters
- Increase service levels using stochastic optimization that accounts for uncertainties in supply, production, and demand
- Provide unprecedented visibility across a global supply chain
- Enhance productivity of supply chain analysts and planners by automating recommendations based on new incoming data
You will see examples of how enterprises are using this capability to address the inventory management challenges of disrupted supply chains due to the global pandemic.
- Çağlayan Arkan, Vice President, Manufacturing Industry, Microsoft
- Adi Bhashyam, Vice President, Forward Deployed Engineering, C3 AI
- Alex Amato, Sr. Manager, Forward Deployed Engineering, C3 AI